Friday 20 December 2013

Point Break Music

There are quite a few films that have decent music during the film which are apt for the scene including the 1st Wayne's World movie, American Pie "The Wedding" and Reservoir Dogs, but the one which stands out for me is Point Break. 

I know that a lot has to do with the music genre your prefer and as a rock fan, there's plenty to choose from including Wire Train and RATT, but the choice of music for the relevant scenes is superb and all credit goes to the talented and underrated director Kathryn Bigelow and the rest of the production team.




MUSIC       

1. Nobody Rides For Free - Ratt  >> My Rating 5/5

2. Over The Edge - L.A. Guns  >> My Rating 4/5

3. I Will Not Fall - Wire Train  >> My Rating 5/5

4. I Want You - Concrete Blonde  >> My Rating 4/5

5. 7 And 7 Is - Liquid Jesus  >> My Rating 3/5

6. Smoke On The Water - Loudhouse  >> My Rating >> 4/5

7. My City - Shark Island  >> My Rating 3/5

8. Criminal - Public Image Limited  >> My Rating 4/5

9. So Long Cowboy - Westworld  >> My Rating 3/5

10. Hundreds Of Tears - Sheryl Crow  >> My Rating 4/5

There are so many quality songs in this CD and not one of them falls below 3/5. My personal favorite which I love to crank up in the car is Nobody Rides For Free by Ratt. This is a great and energetic song for getting your juices flowing whilst your driving or before a night out on the town.

If you have anything you'd like to add to this Point Break song blog then, please don't hesitate in contacting me via the comments box below and I shall endeavor to get back to you at the earliest opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment